Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 5 Cabo

Our last port was Cabo. The most modern city. We got a glass bottom boat which just had a little window in the bottom lame but then we went out to Lovers beach and snorkeled , then went back to the city and went to Hard Rock Cafe for some good regular food.


Lovers beach



Sea Lions just chillin
Pirate Cave
Jamie and I having a hard time getting our gear on and keeping our flippers on


Wow don't I look good?!
Jamie me and Jamie it was so much easier to snorkel with our life jackets like this. A local gave a pointer.
This is what Matt did on the beach all the while we were in the water.

The last days I didn't take any pictures. We got back on the ship and of course napped and slept through dinner. Then the last night we were so sick (my only time) cause the ship was rocking so bad. Kind of a bummer but all in all I think we all had a fun time.

1 comment:

Joyelle said...

seriously amazing experience!! i love how stinkin cute you are! and i cant believe how much i see kira in you!! pretty mama n pretty baby!