Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 2

These were a couple of the couples that we did things with. Jamie and Jory us Jamie and Ryan


The two that started RMI. From just their thoughts to where it is now is amazing. They have too much fun together.
Some of the group for our first formal night. Matt was on one the whole night I was seriouly laughing all night I don't think I had a good photo. I wish we would have gotten some of our pictures that the ship took but I totally spaced it but there were some good ones. If the one below is any hint of how they were.
Posted by Picasa

Jamie and I at dinner. It was fun to hang out with her again. Just like the old days at the Buckle.

1 comment:

Joyelle said...

girl you look BEAUTIFUL! i am loving the lighter hair and your cute outfits and shoes, and that big happy smile is the absolute best!!!!!! you guys look sooo happy :)