Thursday, March 25, 2010

I am 30!!!

On March 14th I turned the big 30!!! I have to say I love my birthday just as much as I did when I was a little girl. I am pretty sure I will my whole life cause its just your special day!!! Matt always tries his hardest to make it a good day. And he did he arranged dinner in Soda and got me a cake, and invited some family to even come and celebrate with us! He also after me waking him up at 4 am got up with Dax. (but he did have to take 3 naps just to function the whole day) So I got to sleep in until 8 but really 9 with the time change.
My favorite thing was Trae! He told me for my birthday he was going to give my big BiRtHDaY hugs all day and he did. Every time he would walk by he would give me a hug and say that is a birthday hug for you!!!
Also since my mom couldn't be here she sent me 30 rhyming texts through out the day!! So clever.
Thank you everyone who came and celebrated my birthday!!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Joyelle said...

welcome to the 30 club...uggghhh!!! haha really, its not that bad, and how young CAN we really be now with 3 freakin kids lolol :) love ya!!

Unknown said...

YAY for birthdays!!!! They are the best things that ever happen :)

Misti said...

Happy Birthday!!!! You are the best!!! You look WAY TO YOUNG to be 30, that is all I have to say!!! Love ya!

Shelli said...

Happy Birthday, Tia! I can't believe you have graduated from the twenty's now. Welcome to real life. {haha} just kidding! Sure love ya!

The Henry's said...

I still love birthdays too! Happy 30th!!!