Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fun Kids

Seriously what would I do without my kids? They are hilarious and sweet at the same time. Kira is the best helper when it comes to Dax. I think it is just a girl thing just those motherly instincts.

Kira loves to have Dax sit on the chair so she can sing tom him or read stories.
He is just so happy all the time.
My dear Trae takes after his Dad with wanting to make people laugh. And that he does for my daily. There is not a day that goes by that he hasn't put on some random clothes or just saying something funny. This is his latest.
And Miss Kira loves to do her hair and wear headbands like mom. Wow she is a natural.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joyelle said...

they are just tooooo cute! and miss kira J looks just like her pretty momma!!!!!!!

Tiffany Unsworth said...

Trae is so hilarious!