Thursday, March 25, 2010

Disney on Ice

Last minute of course I found tickets to Disney on Ice. And I think I was as excited as they were. I called Matt and told him to stay in Utah cause teh kids and I were coming if he wanted to join us. So he got there right in time and we all enjoyed the show.
Trae's favorite was Cars cause they didn't dress up it was real cars driving on the ice. But he also loved Lion King and Mermaid.
Kira J loved Tinkerbell (said in a southern accent), and thought it was so cool that Timon and Puba were there with Lion King. She lasted all but the last 10 minutes.
They both thought it was a double bonus that Mickey and a few friends were there with him.
All in all it was a great night and they kids had a ball. Dax of course was great as well. He just chilled and napped.















Posted by Picasa

No comments: