Monday, August 17, 2009

Kira's Birthday Party

It was Kira's birthday on Sunday! My little girl turned 2 I still can't believe it!

To start off the morning she was helping me make her cake and cupcakes or rather eating the cupcakes and licking the beaters (her favorite)
Kira with her purse cake. It didn't turn out how it was suppose to but it was a rough one with the cake situation. So I was just happy to get one out.


We love pinatas for birthdays. So Grammy had one for the party. My kids just love it. Trae thinks its not a birthday party unless you have one.

He really tried to grab all the strings to open it up but we caught him in time.

Kira had a great day. Grandma Sue made her a sock monkey that was a dancer that she has been carrying around cause Trae already had one so they both play with them now together. She was a happy girl.





3 comments:

Joyelle said...

love it!! i too cant believe she's 2- i remember her at kapri's age now- it's crazy how fast time goes and how quickly things change!! miss n love ya!! :)

Becca said...

What a great birthday! Happy birthday to a beautiful little girl! How are you guys?

The Holt Family said...

I can't believe she is so big now!! I really can't wait to see you guys when you come! YEAH!!