Friday, July 10, 2009

Sugar Cookies

So I have been craving sugar cookies so with the kids help I made them and they are delicious. The kids got to use the letter cookie cutters and spelled their name all by themselves with the frosting and all. Trae did a great job and Kira did good eating hers the entire time she was cutting and frosting her cookies.



This is Kira's knife she was frosting her cookies or eating frosting with the wrong end the whole time. I just had to laugh.
Missing the I she ate it.
Missing the T he ate it without frosting.

And my beautiful cookies. Come on over if you want one they are good.

4 comments:

Christiansen 6 said...

mmmmmmm are those your mom's famous recipe sugar cookies??? They are by far the best sugar cookies ever, now you got me craving them. I might have to make them later this week. How's the pregnancy going??

Anonymous said...

I love the letter's idea! You are such a fun mom! :-)

Unknown said...

I have been craving sugar cookies! And you know what happens when I try and cook them.

Shelli said...

I love those cookies you make, but mine never turn out. If I could hop on over there for one, I would!