Friday, July 17, 2009

Island Park at the Cabin

What a great time we had in Island Park this past week. I was talking to my aunt the other day and was telling her I wanted to go to my Grandma's cabin well little did I know it ws my aunts week so they invited us to join them. It was so much fun.

Putting out feet in the water.
Feeding the fish and seagulls it was one of the highlights for Trae.


One night we roasted hot dogs and marshmellows in the fire. Trae's favorite.
Just a little dirty from playing outside.
Walking around exploring in the trees.
Showing me her sticks she found on her walk.
Trae's cool stick that he found.
The 3 explorers.
Ryan and Trae. They were buddies the entire time.

Kira just eating her hot dog by the camp fire.
Kira did not like playing int he river it was too dirty on her hands, feet and shoes. So she plopped her bum in the chair and stayed there the entire time.




Trae thinking it was pretty fun.
Trae would only pose backwards for me.
The kids at Grandma Karen's cabin.

4 comments:

The Lovells said...

We love going into the woods. There is nothing like the great outdoors. Your kids are so cute.

Harris Family said...

I love the Island Park area. I miss taking drives up to the Johnny Sack cabin. Looks like a ton of fun!

The Holt Family said...

It looks like you guys are having a fun summer. Everytime I see pictures of Kira and Trae they look more grown up each time. They are just adorable, and I have to tell you, you look so cute pregnant! Miss ya

The R Crew said...

This looks like so much fun! I wish we could have come. It gets me excited for the family reunion next month! You're going right?!!!