Friday, April 10, 2009

Freezer Meals

So I was just wasting time but I found something that I think is the best idea ever. Getting together with 5 friends and making like 15 meals spending less than $100 and have them in your freezer to grab and cook. How amazing? So I am going to put a group together. If any one wants to join me let me know. I was reading about how they started their group and they do it all in 1 day. I am seriously sold. Maybe its because I live in the boonies (as Trae says) but it would be so nice to not have to think about what to cook!
The amazing things you can fing in the blogging world! Love it!!

3 comments:

Harris Family said...

Tia-what a great idea! I wish I lived a little closer and I'd sign up! Have fun-I'd like to hear how it all turns out.

Tiffany Unsworth said...

I'd love to come! Let me know when you are doing it!

Shelli said...

Hi, Tia, our friend! I stumbled onto your blog after visiting Cam and Cami's, and then Scott and Katie's. It's so great to see your cute family growing, and to see all of the exciting things going on in your life! Congrats on your latest accomplishments! I'm so happy for you! Does Grandma still live in my neck of the woods? Please drop us a line, or stop by if you're ever passing through! Love, Shelli and fam