Thursday, March 26, 2009

Little Performers

So the other day we have a little landing that Trae has decided is a stage. So he dressed himself and told me to come and watch and put some kid music on. So I did and Kira and I did a little dance together but then Trae had to do his own dance. I just love watching my kids play together. I feel so blessed to be home with them all day even though some days I feel like I don't accomplish everything I wanted or I didn't play with the kids enough I could watch them all day. aren't kids the best!!



4 comments:

Brittany Barnes said...

I just love them and wish I could see you more often! They are sooo stinking cute! Thank you for always stopping by to see me! That really does mean a lot to me.

Abbie said...

They are so cute:) I bet that is so cool to see them playing together.. I want to be a stay at home mom too!!

Unknown said...

Those kids have quite the imagination! And Trae's outfit is awesome!

Linds said...

I am just catching up on your blog! Congrats on the big day! How neat and beautiful. We are proud of you guys!