Monday, December 15, 2008

My Little Performers!

We went to watch Grandma Sue's Christmas recital the other day and the kids loved it!
Trae is my little dancer. While we were staying in Soda before we found our house his favorite thing to do was to go out to the studio and either dance himself or watch the dancers. He got pretty good at shuffle step, jump in and out and his turns. Kira also loved her tap tap shoes.

While we were waiting for the recital to start Matt took the kids to walk around the school and there was basketball practice going on so he thought we will watch this until it starts. Well Trae didn't like that at all. He got really stressed he kept saying he wanted to go watch the dancers and Matt would tell him we have a long time before it starts. It was still making Trae nervous so he just brought Trae back to me and he sat there the entire time just watching the dancers or sitting by the dancers.

But after the recital the kids wanted to get up on the stage and they were loving it!! They are my little performers for sure!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

I cant believe how big Kira is getting! She is adorable!

Unknown said...

I love the little performers!!! I can't wait until we can go and see them do their performances!

Becca said...

That is really cute, Tia. What cute kids. Trae sounds like such a funny kid. I wish we could see you guys this Christmas.

Brandon and Maryellen said...

Cute cute! I am so glad I got to see you guys last week! I had so much fun! My cousin posted this website on her blog and I thought the kids would love it.(If you don't already know about it!) They can decorate a gingerbread man online!

http://www.jennybharris.com/activities/
home/sweethome.htm

Lori McNeel said...

I just ran across your page and I wanted to tell you your kids are so cute! You have a cute little family!

Leticia said...

I miss those little performers! Come and see us soon...