Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas to ME!

Matt and I thought we should put a limit on our gifts to each other so we agreed on an amount and I was doing pretty good with my budget, I figured out a way to extend my budget but I was happy with what I got him and thought he would like it. Well He thought he was so clever! So he had Trae get a Bosch and Kira for me the blender and food processor. I am not complaining cause I absolutely LOVE IT and have been wanting one ever since we got married but just never would go a buy it for myself. Can I just say how amazing they are. I have already made bread and cookies and it is so much easier than doing it by hand!
Thanks Matt I love it and I know you love the blender!

6 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

lucky lady! have a happy new years!

Joyelle said...

Christmas looks like so much fun at the jolley house!!! miss you guys!! :)

Kylene said...

I LOVE my bosch! I don't know what I did without it. YAY for you!!

ps. So fun to see you and Matt for a bit. We'll have to plan a time when we can hang out longer.

Happy New Year!

Shena said...

OH- You will so love it!!!!

The R Crew said...

Congrats! I really want one too... I'm going to use some preschool money and buy one this month. Any suggestions??? We missed you at Elaine's wedding & Gma Karen's Christmas party.

Glad you had a great Christmas!

Emily J. said...

Merry Christmas!!! It is so fun when husbands spoil their wives. Maybe I should tell Ben and give him a huge hint for next year.