Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Tag!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real, love the smell and there is just a certain look about them.
3. When do you put up the tree? the first of Dec sometime
4. Do you like eggnog? only with ice cream and sprite in it
5. Favorite gift received as a child? boots and skis
6. Hardest person to buy for? Matt
7. Easiest person to buy for? My kids
8. Do you have a nativity scene? No I want the Willow Tree one so I am saving until I get it
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail -if I get it done Email if it gets to be too late to send out
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don'st know
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch who Stole Christmas and Polar Express
12. When do you start shopping? November
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? maybe not mine but someone elses
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Bacon cover water chestnuts
15. Lights on the tree? White
16. Favorite Christmas song? Picture a Christmas and all the fun ones that Trae makes me sing all day.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes, if I sing the song.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Snowman
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Snow
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Love the Hallmark ones I got every year
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Nothing specific
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? A Bosch
I tag: Ali, Lisa, Tiffany

No comments: