Sunday, November 16, 2008

Trae's MICKEY Party!

This post is way late but I had to post about Trae's Mickey Party that he had so much fun at. We played Hide-n-Seek Mickey. The kids thought it was great. Their faces when they found it was my fav.
Trae loving his shhirt. Grammy brought shirts for Kira and Trae to wear at the party.

Kira showing off her new shirt. Love the face.
Of course we had to have a pinata. It is a must! I have to say I love the pulling the string ones cause the kids don't get hurt with a bat.
Trying to grab all the candy. Trae got a few pieces that he liked and he was content. Funny boy.

Our fun group! Shae, Gabriel, Trae, Luke, Brock, and Kira

Trae's cake he picked out. I cheated and bought the cake this year. Too much going on with moving a stuff. But he loved it so that is all that matters.
Opening presents. I thought I took more but I didn't or they didn't work. But he loved them all thank you everyone.


Trying hard to not blow the candles out again. Since he blew them out right when they were lit. He had to cover to make sure they didn't go out.

Kira was enjoying her cake.
The kids with their shirts. I could not get a picture with both of them looking. Surprise.

3 comments:

The R Crew said...

Can't believe he's 3 already! It looks like it was a GREAT birthday. Happy Birthday Trae, love you!

Christina said...

Hey, just wanted to thank you for having my button on your blog! You have a beautiful family!

Christina
The Nifty Thrifty Homemaker

Kylene said...

Happy Birthday Trae! I love the pic of him covering his mouth so he won't blow out the candle!