Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Potty Training!

So we have tried the potty training thing again. Trae has been around a lot of his cousins that all go potty in the toilet so he has felt a little left out since he wears diapers. So he sat on the toilet a little last week but we are trying it 100% since last evening. We have only had 2 accidents and they were my fault. (I didn't find a bathroom fast enough and I shut the light off) So needless to say he is doing so good. He was talking about school and I told him he can't go to school if he wears a diaper so that is what set off the effort for Trae. But whatever works. I am hoping this will really stick and we will be out of diapers in a week! Wish us luck.

3 comments:

The R Crew said...

Aahhhh the joys of potty training. One week is optimistic but you sound off to a great start. GOOD LUCK!

Unknown said...

GO TRAE!!!!! You are so awesome. Good luck! Love YaYa and Dusty

Stacey said...

I feel your pain! We are trying with Faith and she is in the "I don't care" mode! She would rather just go in the diaper...arrrgghhh!
Keep my fingers crossed for ya! :)