Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our Buddy Brady!!


Our good friends the Holts came to sell this week from Corpus! I was so excited when I got the call from Christanie telling me they were coming! We had so fun having them here. Trae and Kira loved Brady. Trae was the best helper was always making sure Brady was ok and it was a bonus cause he got to sit by Brady in the car! Best of all I could be a Brady hog when my kids let me and I didn't have to share holding him with anyone!!
Here is our Brady! We have got to see him a couple of times but I forget to take pictures.
Trae getting to hold Brady for the very first time.


Me with Trae and Brady! Thank you so much Christanie and JJ for coming I know it wasn't for my sake but you sure saved me while Matt was gone! We had so much fun!

1 comment:

The Holt Family said...

We had so much visiting you guys! Trae and Kira were the biggest helps, i loved it! And it's ok if you were a Brady hog, you're one of a couple that I would let, lol! I hope we can see you soon. I had so much fun hanging out, thanks for everything!