Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sweet Boy

I get myself into the worst going to bed habits even with my kids. With Trae he has been rocked to sleep for ever but now at least you just have to lay by him and hold him. (But I love that time with him. Kira is my dream child when it comes to sleep. Give her a bottle and she is out for the night for 12 hrs. HAPPY DAY!!
Anyways great story about Trae. The other night we were laying in his room going to bed he rolled over put his arm around my neck and started rubbing my face. As he says "Your cute. Your eyes are cute. Your hair is cute. Your face is cute. Your cute." I thought it was the sweetest thing. I love just laying there with him. The funnniest things come out of his mouth sometimes and then the sweetest things.
Who knows what I am going to do if Kira figures out she can have quiet time with Mom or Dad when you lay down to go to bed or nap.

3 comments:

Micaela said...

I bought a tablet to write the little things in last summer while we were in Texas because it seems like our kids say such cute stuff and there is no way of really remembering it all. Like just a minute ago Jayden told me that she was having a juice party and was going to invite her best friend hadley to come! So sweet, she has never reffered to Hadley as her BF! :)I write in it quite often, but Joe takes a minute or two each Sunday to also write something to each of them. You need to write down what Trae said, it is too sweet!

Micaela said...

Also... Cow appreciationg day? That is HILARIOUS!

AND I saw that you also love Picky Palate... did you check out those butterfinger brownie things?! OMG I fear that if i EVER make those my "baby hips" will never go away, but oh my those look scrumptious!

The R Crew said...

Spence & I have the same type of bed routine going on. I was much more strict about bed time with my first two. There is some truth to it, everyone is happier with sleep. But now I realize how quickly they grow up so I would rather cuddle with them especially at nap time. They won't be around forever to cuddle with. I know it's time well spent. You're a great mom!