Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Danncer

So my Trae really likes to dance. He also has a new show he really likes "Yo Gabba Gabba" it is kind of a dorky show but he really likes it cause they sing and dance. We are very limited on what we can watch since we don't have TV we just watch shows on the internet. Well Gabba Gabba has about 4 episodes that are there. One we watch over and over. So here is Trae's rendition of a dance they do on it.

Matt also has a rendition that is on my camera but he said he would be SUPER MAD if I posted it so if any of you really want to see it then just let him know. He reads all the comments!! Love you Babe!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is the best dancer I have ever seen! His floor moves are killer. Keep him dancing. And I would really LOVE to see the video by Matt.

Micaela said...

Jayden: "I want it AGAIN!!! That's a silly boy mom!"

Pretty much sums it up! Razzle Dazzle is my personal favorite... :)

The Lovells said...

Come on Matt, we want to see where Trae gets his moves!