Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cow Appreciation Day

I am late posting these pics but last Friday was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick Fil A. (Our favorite place to go) So you had to dress up like a cow and you would get a free meal. I thought Trae would have fun with this so we did it! I made black spots then just taped them to us. Trae got a hat and some black spots when we went for story time there so he was set.

They have the best play area. Kira loves to climb on the big toys but Trae not so much.

This is her new smiling face when I am taking her picture.

Trae just being goofy. He was shaking his bootie!

Mom and Trae in our cow outfits.

He wanted a picture with this cow. I don't know why.
He fell asleep in like point 2 he was so tired. He was coloring on this paper then he put it over his head and was asleep.

2 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

that looks like so much fun.. you are an amazing momma!

Cody and Mindy said...

Tia you got some great pics! How Fun!