Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chris Brown our new HERO!!

My awesome husband surprised me Tuesday night with Chris Brown concert tickets!!! (5th row on the floor) Amazing! I was all smiles all day. The ladies at playgroup weren't super excited but I couldn't wait. We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse before. So good. I seriously can't remember the last time we went to a restaurant without the kids it was so fun to just sit and talk and not have to entertain the kids.
Then we were off to the concert. When we got there all we saw was little girls just screaming that they were so excited and we thought to our self wow we are old. But it didn't stop us. The concert was so good. Amazing dancing. You all need to go to his concert we have already looked to see where he is playing next. I wish I would have brought my camera in but I didn't want to carry my purse so no pictures. Sorry.

Thanks Babe for a super fun date and especially for thinking of it and making it a surprise!! You are the best. Love you!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sooo jealous but I am glad that you got a night out without the kids. Lucky you! And thanks for calling me during the concert and letting me listen to him. Love you!

The Adams said...

aww, that is so wonderful! that's got to be such a great day. you've certainly got a keeper:)

Misti said...

How fun! That concert had to be "almost" as good as my American Idol Tour!