Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update

So we have put the potty training on the back burner. Trae was interested in sitting on the toilet and reading books but not really going potty! So I got sick of just sitting in the bathroom all day long! So needless to say we are taking a break!
But I do have break through news! TRAE NO LONGER HAS A "B"!!!! What a happy day for Mom! It has only been 4 days but I have only had 1 break down and it was in the middle of the night which we can easily solve cause all you have to do is start singing Primary songs. He did find Kira's "B" today and wanted it but I hurried and cut it so short that he couldn't even use it and threw it right away. But he doesn't even ask for it anymore when we go to bed or at nap time. I have to say I was a little worried that I was going to have a 3 year old with a "B" I just couldn't take it from him when he just wanted it when he was tired and wanted to go to sleep. But he was ready to give it up!

We have conquered one major thing now on to the next! One day at a time!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Go Trae! YaYa and Dusty love you!

Stacey said...

I love the new page design! Looks really great. We are on the potty training/ "B" kick as well.
Faith keeps taking off her diapers everytime I turn around!

Congrats on the "B"!

Becca said...

Yay Trae! Yay Tia! Happy day. You are so good at keeping up the blog. It's so fun to see all the things you guys are doing!

Tiffany Unsworth said...

Way to go, buddy! Are you online today?