Friday, June 6, 2008

Potty Time!

Thomas the Tank undies a Diego seat and we are set to start potty training! So tonight we were at Babies R Us getting diapers and Trae was wondering down the aisles and he came across the potty training section! He found an Elmo toilet and wanted it. I said no lets get a seat to put on the big potty! (I am not cleaning out the little toilets!!) So I explained how you put it on the seat and then you don't fall in! So he was pumped and was carrying it all around the store talking about how he was going to go potty like a big boy and he wasn't going to fall in!


Way to go Trae! He peed in the toilet tonight and got a treat but we did have an accident too but its a start! Wish us luck!!


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh...how fun!! I am dreading the whole potty training thing with Noah. You'll have to keep us updated how it's going. Good luck...

Emily J. said...

Good luck with that. You will need a friend to bring you a frosty for sure. Wish I was closer. My advice take a week and don't schedule anything so you can be consistent. It doesn't take long if you go full force.

Kylene said...

Good Luck Trae (and good luck Tia!) You are such a big boy!

I agree with Emily, be consistent and the ride will be a lot smoother.

Tiffany Unsworth said...

Saxton tells Trae good job!

The Lovell's said...

Poor kid. That picture is going to haunt him for a long time. I guess it was a good pic for blackmail down the road.