Monday, May 26, 2008

Wet Trae!

So the other day we were getting ready to have a long day of shopping at the outlets. I got the kids ready first and then I was getting myself I had to take the laundry out of the dryer and put it on my bed which was all of 10 steps combine. As I was leaving I told Trae to keep brushing his teeth and to not get wet. I heard laughter as I was coming back and this is what I saw! I had to laugh for the fact that just topped my morning off! I had already had to sweep my floor covered in pancake mix, and had to entertain Kira while I got ready since a little boy decided she needed to get up.
I have no idea what to what to do with this little boy who has to be watched 24/7. He sure does keep me on my toes and we never have a dull moment at our house!


1 comment:

Misti said...

That is awesome!!! Saddie used to be like that but I really think she is growing out of it and calming down! There is hope! He totally knows it is so funny!