Friday, May 16, 2008

TIME OUT!!!



So the other day I put Trae in time out and this is what I came to see as I went to get him! I have struggled finding a place that he just doesn't run and get down. Since in VA we have high chairs that I can put him on and he won't get off. So needless to say I need to find something else to do other than time out since he just looks and me and laughs now since I don't have anywhere to put him! I can only hope he will get situated being here in TX and we won't really have to do timeouts. Like back in VA.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

xóchitl said...

hilarious.
i just checked nicky's blog and noticed she had a link to yours and i was like, hey, they're in our ward now. crazy.

xóchitl said...

oh, this is xochitl hulse by the way. not xochi minchey. thought i'd mention that since we get mixed up so much. cracks me up.

The Henry's said...

OH...MY...GOSH! I would have freaked out! Good luck finding a safe place for time outs. That is so scary!