Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Double Stroller


So I got given to me this double stroller last week. And I now think what did I do without one? Carry kids or was really creative with my big single one! I didn't bring any of my strollers with me when we came to TX but my good friend Christanie came to see us and brought her cousin in law with her. She wanted to go but her a new stroller so she gave me her old one which is still in great condition! Trae and Kira love it. It's not the best when Trae is sleeping and Kira is awake cause she just wants to get him (which he has it coming to him) but I fight her off but she just laughs. But we have loved it! We go on walks every night now! It is bearable to be outside at about 8pm so we take advantage! So thank goodness for double strollers!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

These pics are great!!! I can just imagine that Kira would always want Trae to be awake when she is.

Jennifer said...

They are so cute in the stroller together...what a lifesaver!!

Jennifer said...

They are so cute in the stroller together...what a lifesaver!!

Jennifer said...

They are so cute in the stroller together...what a lifesaver!!

Kylene said...

I need to just break down and buy me one. They look adorable as always!

ps. Did you hear Phoenix is getting a temple? I'm so excited!