Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Tent & The Tub

Trae said he was riding the horse.


Kira thought she was so big in the tent. It has been so fun to watch them starting to really like to play with each other. I can only hope that they will continue to like each other.
Posted by Picasa
SpLaSh TiMe

Kira doesn't know that you are not suppose to splash in the tub so now Trae sthink its ok. I use to be able to put Trae in the tub at anytime he loved it now he will only bath if Kira is going to take a bath.



Kira splashing Trae and he wasn't liking it! A taste of is own medicine.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Micaela said...

That is too funny about the splashing! I have to put the shower curtain up so that I can wash Jay on one side of the tub while hadley creates a splashing frenzy on the other end! I used to look like I has just got done washing an elephant! :)

Unknown said...

Hilarious!!! I love that Kira is getting so big and is loving playing with Trae. I think that I need to come see their Auntie YaYa

Jenny said...

these pictures are adorable! how fun that they are playing together. there must be something in the air because gabe has been begging for baths several times a day. can't wait to hit the pool!

Rob & Rachael Heuseveldt said...

Hi Tia and Matt,

Your family is so cute! And I absolutely love your blog. I am a BIG DISNEY FAN! I am way jealous that you were in Disney World for a whole week. I hope it was FUN! Sorry about Matt's torn ACL. Hope all goes well with that! Can't wait to see you guys again.

Luke and Niki said...

Hey Tia!

My address is 2129 walnut ave.
Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help!

Stacey said...

That tent looks like the one I made the other day too! They play in it forever!
Hey did u hear we are having #3! :) Yep...due around Thanksgiving...we are so excited! Love the new background!