Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TaGgEd AgAiN!

Here we so Stacey:


4 Jobs I've had:
Asst. Manager at the Buckle (miss that discount), secretary for Vice Pres of ISU, American Eagle (miss that discount too), Zuka Juice (first job ever)






4 Places I've been:


Maine (my fav), Boston (My other fav), Florida, California





4 Places I've lived:



Blackfoot ID, Pocatello ID, Las Vegas NV, Augusta ME



4 Favorite TV Shows:



Survivor, Bachelor, AMERICAN IDOL, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE


4 Favorite Radio Programs:I have none


4 Favorite Foods:


Mexican, Steak & Potatoes, Pizza, & anything sweet (I could live on candy)


4 Places I would rather be:


Texas with Matt, Vegas to play with my MAMA SITA!!, Utah to see Yaya and Dusty, Idaho to visit Matt's family.



2 comments:

Tiffany Unsworth said...

I know Montana is somewhere on that list? Jk -- fun tag!

Emily J. said...

Okay so Texas Roadhouse is also my favorite and I love the Bachelor. Who do you think he is going to choose?