Sunday, March 2, 2008

We are back!!!

So now that my internet got fixed we are back into the blogging world. We have tried to stay busy while Matt has been in Tulsa. We almost made it to not really go anywhere but we decided to go shop at the outlets since spring is almost here annd Kira has no warm weather clothes. It was fun. Trae loves staying in hotels but he thinks you go to bball games when you stay there but shopping was still ok with him. He is my shopping buddy! Matt gets home tonight around 2am! We will be glad to have him home!
Today we were getting ready for church and Kira J didn't have a bow to match her dress. Yes I am weird like this! So my awesome friend Joyelle who makes and sells bows had a purple flower for me. Thank goodness or Joyelle!!! You are the best. Isn't she just the cutest thing ever!

Kira J loves her towels after the bath. She has figured out how to do (as Trae says) peeky boo. And she can get Trae to just laugh who in return Trae can get her going as well. So fun to see them interact with each other.

My Miss Thing thinks she needs to maybe start crawling. She is getting closer everyday. I'm not sure if I'm ready for 2 moving kids. Especially cause Kira loves to tease Trae and I think it will just get worse when she really can move!




7 comments:

trista said...

OHHH she is so cute!!! I love the flower it is beautiful!

Ryan and Lacey said...

Kira is such a doll! That bow looks FABULOUS on her! What outlets did you go to?

Emily J. said...

I can't wait until I can do the bow thing. Right now I settle for not having to do hair at all.

Camille Winter said...

Hey Tia!!! I am sooooo new to this blog thing. I really don't know what I am doing yet!! I had already added your page to my friends list and I was going to come leave comments....You beat me to it though!!! Your family is so beautiful!!! You look so happy and I am so happy for you..... This is so fun to get onto people's pages and find out how much life has changed since the last time you saw them..... In fact, the last time I saw you was at my wedding....I think! Anyhow, keep in touch!!! It's so great to see you and your family on here!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pic in the towel. It cracked me up. She really does look like a little teddy bear. I'm so excited that she pulled herself up! Love you.

Kylene said...

Nice job on the bow! She IS too cute. I never get tired of shopping for little girls stuff (I'm sure Rod wishes I would!).

miss ya!

The Henry's said...

I'm so glad you got your internet back. I always feel lost with my online connections! Kira is so dang cute! I love the flower headband!