Friday, March 28, 2008

My dear husband


Posted by Picasa

So last night we were at basketball intramural at SVU Matt was playing with the faculty and he was doing awesome. I was talking and watching and watching kids I turned my head for a bit and the next thing I know Matt was on the floor. He doesn't like making a scene so when he was there for a while I knew something was wrong. Yep sure enough he said he had torn his ACl. What perfect timing!! He leaves to go sell in 2 1/2 weeks for the summer. He is planning on having surgery when we get back. Not a good night at our house but we will make it through.




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you kidding? That is just plain crazy. I hope everything goes good and he is okay. Maybe if you come back to Utah, Dusty can do the MRI? :)

Shena said...

WHAT THE????? I am so sorry! Can he really wait so long for surgery? Poor Matt!! I hope he isn't a whimp when it comes to pain. I would have feel sorry for you and his wining! ;) hee hee!

Micaela said...

Do you mean he is waiting to have the surgery till AFTER the summer?! Poor guy!

Larsen Family Updates said...

My poor brother! Good thing he has you and the kids to take good care of him!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Major, major bummer!!!! So sorry to hear! BUT looks like you guys had an awesome vacation, luved the pics and Happy Belated B-Day girly! Luv Cami

Kylene said...

Matt, I am so sorry! I tore mine playing ball too and had to go through the whole surgery bit. I can't believe you're waiting to have it! I couldn't even walk on mine. (you're probably way tougher than me though!)

Stacey said...

Ooowwww...that is no good! Will that mess up the plans for summer? It will all work out :)