Thursday, February 14, 2008

hApPY vAlEnTinEs DaY!!!!!





Happy Valentines Day to all!!
I love holidays! It makes it sweeter when you have kids they just add an extra special element. My dear Trae has been looking forward to Valentines Day to go do diliveries but last night he got a fever and is now just laying on the couch and then with any burst of energy he gets up and plays but just not himself. But he still wanted to wear his Valentine shirt.
I love my kids they are so much fun and bring me so much joy! And to my husband you're awesome I love ya!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the outfits! How cute. I miss them and want to hang out with them. But I guess I will just have to wait. Give them lots of hugs and kisses from their Auntie YaYa. Love you too!

Shena said...

How cute are they! You are a better mom than I am! I don't really do valentines. Analise wore pink yesterday... does that count? Good job Mom!

Ty and Annie Tanner family said...

TIA! Your kids are getting so big and are so sweet! Sure miss you guys. I am so glad I can look on here and see what you are up to. Sure love ya!

Micaela said...

Cute pictures! Happy ValentiMe's day! (from Jay)

Cody and Mindy said...

Tia talk about cute kids...your kids look adorable all decked out for Valentines Day. I had to beg my older kids to just wear red that day. I miss the days they wore whatever I wanted them too. I couldn't believe the pics of your sister either. She was little last time I saw here and now she's all grown up and beautiful. We hope she is doing OK. And we hope you had a happy V-day. I can't get enough of Holidays either. I think there should be more.
Oh I almost forgot, my sister-in-law Chalet Haycock was best friends with your sister in law Lisa. She was on your blog one night and made the connection...funny huh