Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Trae!!!

Trae wanting his picture taken his new big cheese smile!

Trae just being happy!!!


Look I got a metal from the bball game! Brett gave me his when I was giving the team high fives.


This is my cool look! I'm being coached by Cate!


Dancing with Cate

I was a lion in nursery
Trae decorated our door for Valentines!


Trae wanted to show us how he could roar! It is a game we play regularly now since Sunday!
I just wanted to share some of our fun moments we have had of Trae! He is such a joy to us and puts a smile on our face everyday with the things he says! It is the sweetest thing now before he gos to bed he turns to me and says "Mom thanks for playing with me!" How can you not just think he is the sweetest boy!! Love you Trae!

5 comments:

Micaela said...

That is precious Tia. When we were all in Texas together I bought 2 cute tablets, one for hadley and one for jay, just to write down the funny things that they say or do and and my favorite thing to track is our bedtime routine, because for about a month it is exactly the same. The same book, the same song, the same good night 'words.' And then it always changes but at least I will always remember what she said and did that made me giggle each night. It is so much fun to look back at it all.

The Lovell's said...

That is such a cute video of Trae. I can't believe how much he has grown since the last time we saw him. Ya your right the winters are little colder here than in Virginia. Congrats on little Kira.

The Borlands said...

So cute!!! Love the little video and of course I love that I am in this blog! ha! :)

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I sure miss this little guy!! How's the Jolleys? I miss you and your cute family! tell matt hi for me!

Unknown said...

He is hilarious! I love your door. It is so fun for valentines!