Friday, December 21, 2007

My first snowball


Kira just all snug as a bug!







So Trae saw his first reall big snowfall the other day here in Soda Springs! He was so excited he kept telling us that it was raining we had to explain that it was snowing and that you can make a snowman with it so we need to go and let him play in the snow sometime soon since it is good snow! I can say though that I have not missed teh snow adn slick roads! I like it to be 60-70 degrees! But it will be fun to have a white Christmas!

1 comment:

Micaela said...

I am right there with you about the cold! I am freezing out here and it is only in the low 40's for highs. It is killing me to go running in the mornings though, it's usually in the 20's! I figure that if I have made it though December I can make it though January!