Monday, October 29, 2007

Snuggle Bug

Don't you just love the footsie pjs. I had to open them up the other night since it got cold all of a sudden. But I love them they are so cuddlely and soft. I can't believe its time to pull out the warm pjs and clothes.
So we had a fun thing happen to us this morning. Last nigth it got cold but we don't have heating in our upstairs so we use space heaters. So we all head downstairs and turn the heat up and it doesn't kick on so Matt goes under the houseto check things out and the heater isn't working. Yes, fun for us. So I was worried because people here in Buena Vista are on their own time there is no rush at all. But I was lucky enough to get someone to come out to look at it. granted we are still waiting but the day isn't over! :) So wish us luck.

No comments: