Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pumpkin Patch!

Happy Fall!
I love the fall it is perfect weather and just fun to decorate. I got so excited when we drove to my sisters in Springville and at the end of her road there was a pumkin patch. In Virginia there aren't any I have found so needless to say we had to go! And don't they just make for cute pictures! Matt just laughs at me when I say that! Trae loved it he had a hard time deciding what pumpkin to take to Yaya's house but when he did he had to tell the guy there all about it.


Sitting in a truck full of pumkins
I had to stop after church to just get a picture since they were dressed cute. I know I am overboard!




Grammy and the kids. Trae wanted to sit on the pumkins









Thinking that is was a fun thing to do was sit on all the pumkins even the big ones!


Taking the pumpkin to the guy to pay for it.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! They are so cute and I already miss them!!! I'm glad that we still have the pumpkin at our house so that we can remember! Love you!

Emily J. said...

I am with you. I love to decorate for the fall. It is so fun to see pictures of your two cute kids and your family as well. I haven't seen Ali since her and Tyson were in grade school. Where does the time go.