Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy late Anniversary!

Matt and I just had our 4th anniversary and was able to be sealed in the temple 3 days after. What a great experience and a dream come true. We have been through so much good and bad a have learned a lot about each other. I wouldn't change anything we have gone through for anything. We have grown into the people we are today because of the trails and good times we have had. And I am sure there will be more to come. Maybe there will be new jokes or maybe there will be some of the same ones but there will be laughter and happiness and I am sure always some new dance moves!! I can't wait to see what our future holds for us. Honey I am ready for the new adventures that we have ahead of us. Love you!!

4 comments:

The Hunt Family in a Nutshell said...

Happy Anniversary! What a happy, happy time!

The R Crew said...

What a wonderful time for your family. They are beautiful and you look so happy! You deserve the best! Happy Anniversary, to an eternity of happiness together!

The Holt Family said...

I'm so happy for you guys! What a blessing it is to go to the temple. I have been meaning to call you but life has been so busy. We have been all over the place and I really hope you can come next time with Matt, I would love to see you. And the kids my goodness they are so big and darling!

manda sue said...

It was so wonderful for us to share your special day with you. It was one of the best times of my life to see you sealed as a family. The kids were adorable. The luncheon was fabulous. You are such a great family. It's obvious you have a lot of love and laughter in your home. Congratulations and much love,
The Petersons