Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sunglasses & Ear Peircing

Trying out Trae's new glasses. I couldn't get her to to keep them on ling enough but she has to open her mouth when she has them on . It is hilarious.
Thumbs up "2 cool kids"

Trae is so funny with glasses he always puts them om upside down and will walk around the stores or where ever with them on like this. Funny boy!


Yes you are seeing it right. I was at the mall yesterday and I just decided to get Kira's ears pierced. She did so good. She only cried for a little bit then she sat and held her bottle and fell asleep. What a good girl. Trae wasn't sure about it all cause they made his sister cry but now that he can touch her ears and she isn't crying he is good. Matt on the other hand keeps whispering to Kira that he will take them out so she shouldn't worry. It made him sad, he said she looked too old. But I have been wanting to do it for a long time and just now got around to doing it. I think it is super cute!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!! They are so adorable. Thanks for posting some pics. And Trae is hilarious as always.

Stacey said...

So much easier too! I have been trying to get Libby to do hers for awhile now. She won't go for it no matter how hard I try!

What a cutie!

Emily J. said...

What you are not making her wait until she is 12 to get her ears pierced. Oh the days. Kira is adorablbe and I love the new look.