Monday, May 11, 2009

Trae's Program

Trae had his Preschool Program on Thursday. He did great. He kept looking at us and just smiling and making sure we were watching.


Trae introducing himself. He said, "My name is Trae I'm 3 years old and I like to feed the horses."
Saying the Pledge of Allegiance.
Singing the color song. His part was Brown like a Horse.

They told the story of Polar Bear Polar Bear. He said, "Zoo Keeper Zoo Keeper what do you hear. I hear children snoring in my ear." I don't know what it was suppose to be.
His class. He had a lot of fun this year. He always came home and told me who was not making good choices and he always forgot what he learned. But he loved it and is already to start another year.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

We love Polar Bear story too! He looks adorable! How are you feeling?

The R Crew said...

YAY for Trae! Looks like a fun program and great year in preschool.