Monday, May 25, 2009

Kelsi's Wedding

On Saturday our good friend Kelsi Kesler got married. My mom came to do their wedding and it was fun to help but it made me a tired lady! It was all gorgeous and we all had a great time.

My kids they were troopers. Trae had a fever and just wanted to stay at the party. After teh medicine kicked in he was good.
Me and my kids. Aren't they just the cutest?!
My buddy Brinnley came and stayed at my house the night before the wedding for old time sake and then was my great helper the day of the wedding. It was so fun to be with her again. I hadn't seen her in like 3+ years. Love ya Brinn!
Ali and the kids dancing.
We had sparklers for when Kelsi came out. It was teh kids first time and they thought it was pretty cool.
Grammy and Trae
This is an over look of the gym. It looked great when we shut the lights off but I didn't get a picture of that.
Centerpiece was great they were gorgeous.

The buffet table without all the food on it.

The favor table. There were truffles that were divine in the boxes.

5 comments:

Misti said...

Tia, it was good to see you, sorry we didn't get to talk much! Your kids are so cute, I am glad Trae starting feeling better. The food was too die for and it looked beautiful!!!! You guys are awesome! How is he feeling now?

Stacey said...

Wow...that looks great. Hope you are rested up now.

Thanks for the Birthday day wishes as well.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

heard it was amazing! luv seeing the pics...wish we could have caught up! tell you mom & ali hi for us! *cami

Shelli said...

thanks for letting me hang out with you guys! i had so much fun! love, bryn

The Lovells said...

Kira's face holding the sparkler is priceless. What a cute little girl.