Saturday, December 8, 2007

Thanks!

Thanks Shena!
My amazing knitting cousin made Kira this cute hat! Kira can now stay warm when we have our cold days and dang cute thanks to Shena!!

Thanks Grammy!




One of Grammy's and Trae's things is fun towels. He loves getting out of the tub and having a choice of using either dog or duck or alligator. When Kira was born and she got a bunny towel he thought that was cool! Now he has to hang out
in his towel until Kira is done bathing so they both can be in it! Just one of those fun things! Thanks Grammy we love them!









5 comments:

The Borlands said...

So dag on cute!!! I need to kiss them right now!!!

Micaela said...

I know that I ALWAYS say how cute your kids are but oh my goodness, these are the cutest little pictures of them in their towels! I am so glad that your mom is such a babe because now that my kids have them too I'll have to get adorable little towel pictures! Thanks Grammy! :)

Kylene said...

Love, love the pics. Hallie loves the hoodie towels too. Kay, that knitted hat....too cute. How do I get to be friends with your friend so she can hook me up?!! (jk)

miss you.

The Henry's said...

So cute! I can't believe you have two little ones now, time goes so fast! It was great to hear from you, I'm so glad you all are doing well.

Ryan and Lacey said...

Tia, I could stare at your kids all day long! They are too cute for words!